- Prezzo scontato
Bacchetta. Introduction to medical physics
Introduction to Medical Physics has been designed with an emphasis on the importance of Physics concepts in Medicine and the following objectives in mind:
- demonstrating how the principles of Physics can be applied to explain certain phenomena occurring in the human body;
- describing the physical principles that underpin modern medical instrumentation for diagnostic as well as therapeutic purposes;
- serving as a valuable reference for students pursuing other biomedical courses.
The book topics include biomechanics, the circulatory system, thermodynamics of biological systems, diffusion through biological membranes, electrical signal development and propagation, sound waves and electromagnetic radiation, with their applications in diagnostics and therapy. In addition to several sections dedicated to biomedical applications, each chapter includes Math Insets, which specifically introduce mathematical concepts and tools, including derivatives and integrals. Each chapter contains several examples and problems.
- Alessandro Bacchetta, Domenico Scanicchio
- Casa Editrice
- CEA - Casa Editrice Ambrosiana
- Anno pubblicazione
- Copertina flessibile
- Mese di Pubblicazione
12 altri prodotti della stessa categoria